Patients have complete freedom of choice regarding where their prescriptions are dispensed and can request repeats by several means:
· On-line via the surgery website (see below for enrolling instruction)
· By hand bringing the repeat slip into the surgery with an indication of where you would like it to go
· By hand – taking the repeat slip to Boots, Pewsey
· By enrolling with the Boots repeat medication service
· By enrolling with Pharmacy2U
We can now transfer your prescription automatically to a pharmacy of your choice, for example near your place of work if it is more convenient for you. Please let the receptionist know.
Don’t forget – it takes 2 full working days for the prescription to be prepared and signed by the doctor ready for collection or sending on to the pharmacy of your choice for dispensing.
It will then take further time for the dispensing pharmacy to prepare your medication for collection or, in the case of Pharmacy2U, posting to you.
You must plan ahead, before running out of medication, to give the surgery and the dispensing pharmacy time to process your request.
Online Prescription Requests
You need to register for online access to order medication and be able to book an appointment online. Please visit the practice and request your unique registration information before your next repeat request.
There is now an iPhone or iPad app. To download the app just go to the Apple App Store and search for SystmOnline More details in the link below.